Powerful and Secure Airborne IP Broadband Connectivity
The e8000 AR was developed to meet the unique needs of Airborne SATCOM requirements. The 19 inch rack mountable enclosure is ideal for roll-on/roll-off use and integrates the iDirect e850mp FIPS Level-2 iConnex board to provide fast, secure and reliable military grade communications. The e8000 AR is certified to MIL-STD EMI and Environmental specifications for aircraft.
Combined with leading edge spread spectrum technology, this Evolution series router enables use of ultra-small and phased-array antennas on aircraft. The e8000 AR series is fully enabled for iDirect’s Global Network Management System (GNMS) and automatic beam switching technology allowing for true global roaming while on the move. With embedded OpenAMIP standard, the e8000 AR easily integrates with multiple antenna platforms and can support all antenna variants – X, Ku and Ka bands.
- Certified to MIL-STD EMI and Environmental for aircraft
- Internal CPU for maps and applications
- Star and SCPC topologies supported
- High data rates up to 45 Msps outbound, 15 Msps inbound
- Two modes of operation: iNFINITI and DVB-S2/ACM outbound
- Rugged Aircraft 38-999 connectors
- Spread spectrum waveform technology support very small antennas and airborne applications
- Unique TRANSEC security with AES 256-bit encryption
- Advanced QoS and traffic prioritization options
- Supports WGS IF ranges: 950-2000 MHz
- DC/AC Power to 400 Hz
Embedded Open AMIP standard
Airborne Tests & Certifications
- MIL HDBK-1791
- Acceleration (with external fixture costs)
Shock and Vibration
- RE102-radiated emissions
- CE102-power leads
- CE106-conducted emissions from antenna port
Playback: Watch the e8000 AR webinar here.