The Series 15100 Satellite Hub is the most flexible satellite hub system available through iGT enabling unparalleled two-way VSAT satellite solutions. The hub houses up to 20 line cards, providing a very modular approach to network expansion. Operators can start off with just a few remotes in one network and easily scale to thousands of remotes on multiple networks without having to add another hub. The Series 15100 delivers a new level of scalability designed for growth and performance.
- Supports DVB-S2 TRANSEC for improved security
- Supports star, mesh and SCPC topologies
- 5IF supports C, X, Ku or Ka-Band and WGS extended frequencies on up to 5 satellites
- Enables Virtual Network Operator management, reducing capital investments and increasing ROI
- Supports COTM - Ground, Air and Sea
- Supports 4- and 8- channel Multi-channel Demods
The Series 15100 Satellite Hub is highly flexible, supporting an array of access schemes including deterministic MF-TDMA and iNFINITI TDM or DVB S2/ACM, all in the same chassis. Bandwidth can be increased on the fly via additional line cards from 64 kbps to 138 Mbps on the outbound and 64 kbps to 10 Mbps on the inbound.